Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy Fasting, Eat Sahoor meal with Sayumi Michishige ?

I work in NetCafe as a Technician in Malang City in Indonesia.
As a Technician I choose night shift, coz, I can make repairement necessary on the night hours, coz they are more few customers at night.
Coz I’m always work at night in my office, so I eat “Sahoor”, - its kind of Breakfast -, for preparing Fasting Day in my office.

This year subuh fall on 4.15 AM (Indonesian Time)
So before that time, we take our meal as Sahoor.
This is the second day of our fasting Days.
Our menu is “Soto Daging”
Do you know “Soto Daging”?
Well I don’t experting in cullinary, so I cant say what kind of food is “Soto”.
Maybe close to “Soup” as Meat (Cow) as their main flavour. (Daging in Indonesia meaning is Meat).

Soto widely knows by Indonesian People, there are lots of Soto varians all over the country.
Different town have their own kind of Soto.
Some of them make ‘em special Soto that only can be known originally recipe from that’s town/neighboorhood.
Eg. Soto Babat Lamongan, Soto Madura, Soto Banjar, Coto Makassar, ..etc.

This is my Soto for this day:


And this is me in front of my Personal Computer Desk



Right there I was reading Sayumi’s Web Blog.
Who is Sayumi…???
Sayumi Michishige is one of Morning Musume’s member
The Rokkies Member, or 6 Generation member of Morning Musume.
She’s kind of cute girl, I mean… they are all cute girls hahaha…

You don’t belive me…??

Well you may take a look at her photo here:



Don’t say that she’s not cute at all…!!!
I’ll kill you instanly…!!!
Hahaha… just a joke ^_^

I wonder, what kind of Sahoor meal she’ll take, if she was fasting too…?
Huuuuuh…??? Sayumi… fasting…???
Hahaha…. Its just my imagination don’t take it too hard ^_^

Well I found this pics from her blogs.

Now this is her meal for breakfast

Well… Sayu n All, ………… Itadakimasu..!!!

Well this is just a dream in my dream...
hahahaha...!!!
:LOL





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2009 · - Ngelu Mode is On - | Template by TNB