Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ai-chan got web blog too! (...finally)


Do you know Ai Takahashi?
She is the Leader of Morning Musume.
One of the most popular group singer in Japan.
Well I usually call her Ai-chan.

I always want that Ai-chan will have her own blog someday.

Well it finally comes.
Since her birthday on September 14th, 2010, she have her own blog.
Now I can follow her activities within or outside her job as singer.
(but probably there will be more related to her job anyway... ^_^)

I came too late to know her blogs, almost a month since she launch it.
When I read her blog, she seems to posted alot about her fashion.
What she wear, the name, merk, etc.

Well it's OK... ^_^
At least I know her daily activities beside singing or job stuffs doing.

This is her first posting on her blog:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME..笑


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2009 · - Ngelu Mode is On - | Template by TNB