Monday, July 12, 2010

My First Japanese Blog ^_^

Recently I try to study Japanese Language by my own.
I try to study without join any lesson or school.
... hows that..??
I ask my beloved Grand Advisor "Google"...!!
hehehe... :lol


Well 3 days ago I made my first japanese blog
under japane blog hosting: ameba.jp
Sure very-very...veeeryyyy... hard.... for me to initiate.
With my limitness vocab n ability to read n understand japanese.
But I think thats the "Chalenge" side, a rookie
like me made my own japanese blog...!!
which totally under japanese ...!!!


First day, I try to make an account in "gree.jp"
but fortunately ... they need docomo or japan's phone number...
(wait a sec... is that a fortune or unfortune..??? hahaha...:LOL)
sou da nee...
I don't have any japan number, coz, right now I live in Indonesia...
I hope someday I will have some chance to live in Japan...
(GOD bless me please... amiin ^_^)
so I can't make account there in gree.jp

When I try to read blogs from my lovely japanese group singers
Morning Musume
C-ute
S/mileage
I found some of them made blog on:
gree.jp - Michishige Sayumi, Wada Ayaka, C-ute
oricon.co.jp - Risa Niigaki
ameblo.jp - Tanaka Reina, Yuuka Maeda, Saki Ogawa, Kanon Fukuda

So I try to make on ameblo.jp
....
taraaaaa...!!!!


here is my First Japanese Blog



http://ameblo.jp/samynos

Still need a lot effort to make it can be read
I still working at....
がんばります.....!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2009 · - Ngelu Mode is On - | Template by TNB