Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Morning Musume in Japan Expo 2010

Morning Musume, one of the most popular japanese singers in japan. Have scheduled to participated in Japan Expo 11th in Paris, France.



Apa sih makhluk bernama Morning Musume ini..??
Ntar deh aku buat posting yg ngejelasin tentang Makhluk Cantik bernama Morning Musume. Tapi untuk sekedar tau aja ini nih aku culik dari wiki:

Morning Musume (モーニング娘。, Mōningu Musume.) is a Japanese girl group, whose act generally revolves around singing and dancing to upbeat melodies. Sometimes referred to as Momusu (モー娘。, Mōmusu.), they are the lead group of Hello! Project, which is masterminded by Naoki Yamazaki and managed by producer Tsunku, who composes nearly all the lyrics and melodies of their songs. Currently, they hold the record of having the highest overall single sales (of a female group) on the Oricon charts


One day I found this pic on one of their member's blog:



It's make me curious what are they holding on.
Each member holding a paper with Kanji Letter written on.
Well... 1 member on right side was hold strange Kanji Letter, b'cause it was written with handwritting, its hard to read it, especially the picture was not clear n big enough to zoom. Her name is Lin-lin.

Then I got this new pic, which have more clear n bigger resolution


The other member from Aichan (Ai Takahashi) to Aika Mitsui holdings:
モーニング娘。
(I prefer translate it "Morning Princesses")


Then Junjun hold



Then the difficult one is read the Linlin's paper

(Thats the closest letter I can imagined)
I can't find another related letter.


So if they all combined it becomes:
モーニング娘。上陸
means: Morning Musume has Landing (arrived in France)

Well... I hope my guest is correct.
Sorry for my poor english n japanese ability
I still working at
^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm Japanese speaker. you are right!

Post a Comment

 

2009 · - Ngelu Mode is On - | Template by TNB